Wednesday 15 February 2012

Ten Things Tuesday- Love is in the air...

Ooh! I can't believe it's already been and gone valentines day! I'm not usually a massive follower of this tradition, but their are so many cute valentines things popping up all over the blogiverse! Here's my top ten:

1. Homemade Wax Seals






From: Color Issue
These are so clever and so cute. A perfect way to seal a letter- and not just at valentines!


2. Crocheted Paper






From: One Sheepish Girl
I can't crochet, but seeing this has made me desperate to learn. Anyone wanna teach me??


3. Favourite things






From: Oh, Joy!
This image is so sweet, and so true. Just reading this made me smile!


4. Red Velvet Hot Chocolate






From: A Beautiful Mess
What an unusual idea! Going on the 'To try' list!


5. Sweetie Pies






From: The Farm Chicks
Cute! Cute! Oh, so Cute!


6. Stitched Hearts






From: Wild OliveThese look so effective, don't you think! What a cute embellishment for a project to give a little girl!


7. Heart ice cubes






From: A Subtle Revelry
This is so simple but so cute! An ideal way to cool a milky beverage (RV Hot Chocolate, anyone?)


8. Valentines Mints




From: Busy Mommy
I've never made my own mints, but this sounds great! Plus with the colour and shape they just look so sweet!


9. A super cute card




From: Elisa Mclaughlin Designs
Ooooh! I love the bike reference! I can't believe something this beautiful could possibly be free!


10. Window decorations




From: Martha Stewart
These would look beautiful hanging by my window in the morning I think!


11. (Bonus one, just because!) Coffee sugar cookies






From: I am Baker
Yum. And beautiful. And clever. What more could you want from a cookie?


Happy (belated) Valentines Day Everyone!

Mia xo

1 comment:

Why hello there! If you liked or disliked this post or just want to say 'hi', feel free to leave a comment. I love getting comments- it's nice to know that someone out there is actually reading what I have to say, and they're really motivating!
Mia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...