Friday 17 February 2012

Hot honey and lemon with ginger

You know those days when you've got a cold and you're at home sick and you just don't feel like doing anything much?


But you know you should be, so you just find ways to convince yourself you're busy, when in reality you're getting near nothing done?


Well yesterday was one of those days.


I mostly just lay around reading (books and blogs!), occasionally working on a geography report that's due today or getting up and getting myself a snack.


Achoo!






But anyway, this is my favourite home sick beverage. It's really yummy!


Plus it actually helps a sore throat!






Yesterday I decided to try something a bit different and add some ginger to my hot honey and lemon.


Believe me, you should try it too!


It was perfect!


So next time you're sick and miserable (or just feel like a nice warm drink) why not give this a go?


You probably won't regret it!


Hot honey and lemon with ginger


Juice of half a lemon
2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp grated ginger


Put all ingredients in a cup. Fill to the top with boiling water. Stir and taste. If you like, add more of something! Enjoy!


I'd better go make myself another one!

Mia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why hello there! If you liked or disliked this post or just want to say 'hi', feel free to leave a comment. I love getting comments- it's nice to know that someone out there is actually reading what I have to say, and they're really motivating!
Mia xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...